Guardian Telecom’s DTT-20-H Hazardous Area Indoor Industrial Desk/Wall analog telephone with membrane keypad and curly handset cord meets the requirements for use in Class I, Division 2 areas.
The DTT-20-H is non-incendive, rugged and dust & corrosion resistant.
It can be configured for either desktop use or wall installation.
- One piece, water resistant membrane keypad
- Heavy duty handset and curly cord
- Magnetic reed hook switch with no moving parts for extended life
- Encapsulated circuit boards are impervious to water, tropical humidity and mine condensation
- Kydex 100® plastic faceplate is 94V-0 fire retarding, durable,impact resistant and easy to clean
- Rotating the base allows the phone to be wall mounted
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Volume adjustment and muting
- Ten-number memory, redial and recall
- Order Number: P6570