Guardian Telecom’s rugged DTT-20 Indoor Industrial Desk/Wall analog telephone with membrane keypad and curly handset cord is both dust and corrosion resistant.
The Kydex 100® plastic faceplate is easy to keep clean.
DTT-20 telephones can be configured for desktop or wall installation.
- Water resistant membrane keypad for added hygiene and resistance to fluids
- Heavy duty handset
- Curly handset cord
- Magnetic switch with no moving parts for extended life
- Encapsulated circuit boards are impervious to water, tropical humidity and mine condensation
- Service temperature from -40˚ to +140˚F (-40˚ to +60˚C)
- Kydex 100® plastic faceplate is 94V-O fire retarding, durable, impact resistant and easy to clean
- Rotating the base allows the telephone to be wall mounted
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Volume adjustment and muting
- Ten-number memory, redial and recall
- Order number: P6580