The P-DB14 Weather Proof GRP Horn range of loudspeakers has a power rating of 15 Watts and is suitable for use in demanding environments where a robust construction and high ingress protection rating is required.
The body is manufactured completely from UV stable glass reinforced polyester which is also highly flame retardant and impact resistant. Stainless steel screws are incorporated thus ensuring a corrosion free product.
To meet your requirements that fall outside of hazardous rated areas, Guardian Telecom offers a wide variety of General Area, indoor/outdoor exterior Speakers & Ringers. From metal to plastic and horn to ceiling styles.
Guardian Telecom manufactures supplies and distributes a wide selection of Explosion Proof, Hazardous Area, ATEX-IEC and General Area Ringers and loudspeakers from leading manufacturers around the world to meet the unique demands of Industrial Communication projects.
Guardian’s represents DNH, E2S, Federal Signal, MEDC and TOA, and has access to an extensive range of other world class leading manufacturers.
Guardian trained and qualified personnel work with customers to specify individual product or total project solutions and make informed purchasing decisions based on budget, technology, applications and relevant standards.
- Manufactured by MEDC
- Horn loudspeaker
- 15 W
- Corrosion resistant & UV stable glass reinforced polyester / gray
- Entries: 2 x M20 ISO
- Brackets and all outside nuts are stainless steel
- 100V line transformer
Power tappings, via integral transformer
1 : 2 15.0 W
1 : 2 7.5 W
3 : 4 5.0 W
1 : 3 4.0 W
2 : 4 2.0 W
1 : 4 0.8 W
- Addressable capability
- Earth continuity available
- Voice Coil Impedance: 8 ohms
- UL 1480 Listed
- IP-rating 66 & 67
- Rated power 15 watts RMS continuous (at 25°C).
- Maximum output at 1W/1m at 900Hz is 107 dBA
- 117dBA at 15 watts at 1 metre
- Effective frequency range 400 – 7000 Hz
- Operating temperature -67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- BS5839 part 8 compliant version available
- Order number: P-DB14
- Access & Security
- Amusement Parks
- Auditoriums & Theaters
- Correctional Institute
- Galleries & Museums
- Help Point
- Infrastructure & Manufacturing
- Public Safety
- Recreation & Amusement
- Recreation Facilities