Guardian Telecom’s PSA Page/Talk Speaker Amplifier Station gives you the capability of adding extra speakers without the need for a paging station.
For indoor applications, PSA units are housed in a steel enclosure. For outdoor applications they housed in a rugged, thermoplastic resin exterior enclosure, PTO stations have been designed for use in Class I & II, Division 2 hazardous outdoor areas.
Individuals can be paged from any station and two or more people can communicate simultaneously on any available talk line.
- Choose from a zinc plated & powder coated 16 gauge aluminum indoor enclosure or water/dust tight thermoplastic resin outdoor enclosure
- Compatible with Guardian Page/Talk and GAI-Tronics Page/Party® systems†
- Power supply 24 VDC or 24/120/230 VAC
- Approved for Class I & II, Division 2 hazardous area
- Corrosion protected & powder coated faceplate
- External ambient noise sensor adjusts speaker volume automatically (select models)
- Compatible with most other manufacturer’s systems
- Four models to select from
- PSA Amplifier Station, Indoor Enclosure, Ambient Noise Sensor – Order number: P5570
- PSA Amplifier Station, Indoor Enclosure – Order number: P5571
- PSA Amplifier Station, Outdoor Enclosure, Ambient Noise Sensor – Order number: P5574
- PSA Amplifier Station, Outdoor Enclosure – Order number: P5579
†Page/Party® is a registered Trademark of GAI-Tronics® Corporation. Any reference to GAI-Tronics® does not imply their endorsement of Guardian Telecom products.
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Bulk Loading Facilities
- Cement Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Construction Sites
- Defense Installations
- Fertilizer Plants
- Grain Handling Facilities
- Land-based Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Power Generation Facilities
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Sewage Plants