Guardian’s SCR-41-H Hazardous Area Steel Compact analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is designed for use in Class I, Division 2 industrial applications and is ideal for noisy areas.
Lift the handset and PBX programming routes the call to its assigned location.
SCR-41-H models are engineered to deliver reliable, high quality communications in moderately harsh environments where standard telephones are not suitable.
The resilient armored cord stands up to rugged day-to-day activities and accidental abuse.
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Armored handset cord
- Heavy duty industrial volume control handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water, condensation and dust
- 16 gauge, corrosion protected, steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Magnetic reed hook-switch reduces moving parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
- 1/2” NPT Conduit hub
- Order number: P6963