Guardian’s SCT-10 Indoor Industrial Steel Compact analog telephones with teleseal keypad and curly handset cord are engineered to provide reliable communications in moderately harsh environments, providing dependable, high quality communications where standard phones are not suitable.
Ideal for noisy areas and a wide variety of industrial applications the SCT was originally designed for use in the harsh conditions of potash mines.
The SCT-10 has an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
SCT telephones are standard with an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
- Waterpoof teleseal keypad
- Curly handset cord
- Heavy duty, volume control industrial handset
- Service temperature range from -76˚ to +176˚F ( -60˚ to +80˚C )
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water condensation and dust
- 16 gauge corrosion protected steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
- Order number: P6960
- Amusement Parks
- Auditoriums & Theaters
- Galleries & Museums
- Infrastructure & Manufacturing
- Power Generation
- Public Safety
- Recreation & Amusement
- Recreation Facilities